The new Hospital Universitario Río Hortega of Valladolid, has gone from 35.000 m2 built in the old hospital to 127.621 m2 in the current one. This growth has meant for this new hospital complex a change in its working processes where nowadays more than 2.500 professionals work.
MEGA Sistemas finished the implementation in the hospital Universitario RÍo Hortega with its Asset Management MANSIS, which will be in charge of the integral management of Assets, patrimony and general services of this hospital.
The implementation of this project, through the management of shared processes of MANSIS, means to control all the activity carried out in the hospital regarding:
- Asset and Patrimony Management
- Notifications from departments
- Management of Work Orders- Corrective Maintenance
- Conductive, Preventive and Technical-Legal Maintenance
- Management of contracts with external suppliers
- Purchasing and Warehouse
- Internal quality
- Control Panel