The Complejo Universitario de A Coruña, has begun the implementation of MANSIS as an Integral Management System for Assets, Infrastructures and Maintenance.
This implementation will cover all the centres of the Complejo Hospitalario de A Coruña, which are currently:
- Hospital de la Coruña
- Hospital Teresa Herrera
- Hospital Marítimo de Oza
- Hospital Abente y Lago
- Hospital Virxe da Xunqueira de Cee
- Centro de Especialidades do Ventorrillo
- Centro de Especialidades de Betanzos
- Centro de Especialidades de Carballo
The Complejo Hospitalario de A Coruña covers an area of influence of around 2,750 square meters, with a population of around 550,000 inhabitants. It is the hospital infrastructure with the highest number of beds in Galicia, with a total of 1,520 beds in its different centres.
MEGA Sistemas implements the latest version of MANSIS (Hospital version), making the necessary parameterisations for the integration of MANSIS with the current computer systems of SERGAS.
This implementation will mean, through the management of shared processes of MANSIS, to control all the activity carried out in the hospital in terms of:
- Wealth and assets Management
- Notifcation Management System from plant/services
- Work Order Management
- Preventive, Technical, Legal, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Management of contracts with external suppliers.
- Shifts Management
- Warehouse and purchases Management
- Quality Management
- Dashsboard- Business Intelligence
In this project, the migrations of existing databases have also been carried out.
Additionally, the warehouses of the Maintenance Service are controlled by MANSIS Asset Management and the PDA solution is implemented for the labelling of all the articles with barcodes.